Wednesday 12 June 2013

hometalk


Have you heard of Hometalk? Are you using Hometalk?
It's the largest home and garden community website on the internet where you can share your own ideas as well as search for DIY home projects. 
If you need help with any topic you can ask a question and get advice from other home handy people or tradesmen. I haven't done this myself but I do enjoy the website for the huge amount of ideas and tips, as well as for sharing some of my blog posts. Ideas can be clipped onto your own boards in a similar way to Pinterest.
Recently I was asked to curate a board on driftwood, something right up my alley, including some of my driftwood creations as well as others from the Hometalk site to be shared on their facebook page.
This is the result.



See my driftwood and other clipboards here with links to the posts they came from.



I found this Hometalk clipboard on Pinterest which included my DIY towel rack post.


See you on Hometalk




joining
savvy southern style
romantic home



11 comments:

  1. ooh I'm heading there right now...thanks for the tip.
    have a lovely day.
    Bec x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I hadn't heard of it. Will have to check it our. Not that I really should spend any more time putting together photo collections. Love your driftwood collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I must check it out. Love those drift wood images especially the anchor, beautiful selection! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thanks Cheryl for letting us know. This looks great.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard of the home talk . I want to try it. Are you signing up .. Keep us posted. I have friends who just love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been on hometalk since the beginning, but I haven't made any nice clipboards, just tend to post my stuff and read some of the other posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do visit home talk but haven't come across the lovely things beach themed things you have featured,I will take a look.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have discovered hometalk but haven't really figured out how it works yet, just need to spend some time playing over there I guess! Your driftwood board is outstanding!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the pics together look so pretty. I love, love driftwood. Thanks so much for including my projects!!!

    Maya @ Completely Coastal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks to you I joined Hometalk. I'm loving the driftwood heart.
    I would love to have that hanging on my summer porch. Great idea post.
    Lots of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found out about Hometalk earlier today and I just joined it. I also just clicked over and I am now following you on Hometalk. I seem to have a little bit of an obsession with beachy decor right now, so the driftwood is of interest to me.
    Thanks, Patty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...